Sunday 10 January 2010

BABY SCAN

I am naughty and not written my Blog for a couple of days and am always minded of confidentiality when doing so.

However, I can say that I saw my eldest daughter yesterday and she showed me the first scan for my next grandchild.
She is now 14 weeks pregnant and what a dear little thing she has in her.
It was hard not to try and speculate at what sex the baby is, but dad thinks it is a girl. We will see!

Last time, she did not know what she was having, until the end of the birth.
I think that is rather nice; otherwise it's a bit like knowing what a Christmas present is before unwrapping it.
To me it is not important, as long as it is healthy.

What I would say though is; if you do not want to know the baby's sex when you have a scan, make sure that you tell them when you go in; otherwise they do like to say things like "SHE is this", OR "HE is that".

No comments:

Post a Comment