Tuesday 7 June 2011

TRIPLETS NATURALLY

I am now helping with a 5 month old, who's mother is expecting triplets when she will be only 10 months! No IVF, just a very fertile mum (who was taking precautions too!)
A huge shock.

Mum looks 6 months pregnant already (actually nearly 15 weeks) and I try to do as much as I can, so she does not over do it.

The last baby arrived 7 weeks early, after a 5 day labour and then a C-section; so as much as possible must be done to reduce a very early labour this time. They are due to be delivered at 32/33 weeks.

Next week I go and see the new scan, which will show the sexes. Best know this time so we can prepare. Let's hope there is a boy in there somewhere!

4 of them, my hands will be full, that's for sure.
Forget my usual flexible routines. This will need to be strict and practical.

Then, how do we get them around?
In what?
Goodness!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment